Salaried Instructor Positions
Keystone State Baseball & Softball Academy will occasionally be looking to higher one or more qualified instructors to join the Keystone State staff. Our salaried instructors need to have extensive playing and coaching backgrounds, have a passion for sharing and teaching their aquired knowledge, and must be excellent communicators. These positions will be posted when available, but those interested in future employment are also encouraged to communicate their interest at any time so that they might be contacted when and if a position does arise. These are 12-month, full-time positions with competitive salaries.
- We will post all job vacancies at the academy on this page as they become available.
Current Job Openings
- There are no salaried or part-time positions open at this time.
1. Please print and complete the application below.
2. Fax your application along with a current resume to 717-665-1410.
2. Call 717-665-0901 to schedule an appointment
Unpaid Internship Positions
Internships are available working in a dual role capacity with Keystone State Baseball and Softball Academy as well as with Prep Baseball Report. The Pennsylvania/West Virginia offices for Prep Baseball Report are housed at the Academy and staff have daily responsibilities with both companies.
The Prep Baseball Report is a scouting, events, and multimedia company that focuses solely on high school baseball. The Prep Baseball Report aims to be the authoritative voice in each state we cover. Currently the Prep Baseball Report is in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Kansas, West Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Virginia, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, Massachussetts, New York and Ontario, Canada. Additional states will be added in the near future.
The Prep Baseball Report is currently seeking college-level interns completing coursework in one of more of the following: Sports Management, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field. We are looking to fill internships in the following fields: Sport Management/Marketing, Sports Journalism and Scouting. A candidate with baseball knowledge and high-level playing experience is a plus. Visit www.prepbaseballreport.com to learn more about Prep Baseball Report.
Responsibilities• Write news articles, blogs, player and team profiles for website and social media
• Game, tournament, special event coverage
• Update and Increase social media presence via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Ask.fm etc.
• Work and cover events run by Prep Baseball Report and Keystone State Academy, including Showcases and tournaments
• Candidate may be asked to attend and report High School games, tournaments or showcase events (if interested in scouting).
Requirements• College-level coursework in Sports Management, Communications, marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
• Strong writing and verbal skills and strong interest in baseball; experience in either playing or covering baseball is a plus
• Interest in writing and reading sports journalism
• Experience using social media platforms
• Candidates should be confident communicators, highly self-motivated, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ability to learn additional software programs
• Able to work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the flexibility of working longer days at our events
1. Fax a current resume to 717-665-0410 or email one to [email protected].
2. Mail any necessary paperwork required for submission by your university for internship approval to:
Keystone State Baseball & Softball Academy
662 Ditz Drive
Manheim, PA 17545